For Our Suppliers
Therefore we ask our preferred contract supplier to participate in wearing Emory ID badges while on campus. If you are an Emory contracted supplier, please contact Procurement's Strategic Sourcing Team for further information in reference to obtain an Emory ID Badge.
Emory University is affiliated with both the Fair Labor Association (FLA) and the Worker Rights Consortium (WRC) to help ensure that products bearing Emory University marks are not manufactured by companies utilizing abusive labor practices.
Emory University is committed to conducting their business affairs in a socially responsible and ethical manner consistent with their educational, research, and/or service missions, and to protect and preserve the global environment. Each licensee of Emory University must comply with these codes of conduct, Learn More.
Emory Policy 2.122 outlines the required and preferred payment method for suppliers, organizations and individuals (payees) who provide goods and services to Emory University. The policy also identifies any groups that may be exempted from the policy. If a new supplier request is received without an Emory ACH Payment Authorization Form, the submitter will be directed to the policy.
Acceptance of the Emory University Purchase Order/Agreement and its provisions and/or any act of performance is limited to the terms and conditions contained in Emory's PO Terms and Conditions.
To ensure that our suppliers are paid in a timely manner, we request that all suppliers obtain a valid Emory University authorized purchase order before invoicing the University. Emory Procurement requires suppliers to obtain a valid Emory University Purchase Order by Procurement Services before delivering goods or services to an Emory department. Learn More.
If you need a physical invoicing address for your billing system, use: PO Box 740046, Atlanta, GA 30348.
When sending invoices for payment, our preferred method is electronically via our Supplier Portal or via EDI interface. If this is not possible, please email your invoices to Emory.AP@godocufree.com, ensuring that each invoice contains a valid Emory University PO#, and that each pdf file contains only one invoice.
Please email all monthly statements to Emory.FSC@emory.edu, preferably in excel format.
- Campus Map
- Contact Information for Procurement Strategic Sourcing Managers
- Emory's Ethical Guidelines Policy (regarding gratuities from suppliers)
- Emory Invoice Info Supplier Portal - ("InvoiceInfo" is a self-service portal which will allow you to obtain answers to invoice receipts, processing and payment queries online.)
- Emory's Idling Reduction Policy
- Emory's Tobacco Policy (Important Note: This policy applies to all Emory University and Healthcare properties)
- Emory's Tobacco Policy FAQs
- Georgia Tax-Exempt Authorization letter (regarding tangible property and services)
- Invoice Payment Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase Order Questions: email@example.com
Use of the name and/or logo of Emory University are restricted by the University.