For New Suppliers
Throughout this site, you can learn about the overall process of how to do business with Emory University. Procurement Services manages the overall process of buying goods and services for the university and our focus is to secure the best price, quality, and service from our suppliers.
We are actively committed to the development of business relationships with all businesses that can add value to our institution and help us achieve our research, education and business objectives. To do business with Emory, a supplier is required to be listed in SAM (Previous Central Contractor Registration) and have a D-U-N-S Number.
Important Note: Suppliers doing business with Emory University are required to receive a valid Emory purchase order before the delivery of goods or services to an Emory department.
- Campus Map
- Contact Information for Procurement Strategic Sourcing Managers
- Doing Business with Emory (Potential Suppliers)
- D-U-N-S Number
- Emory's Ethical Guidelines Policy (regarding gratuities from suppliers)
- Emory Invoice Info Supplier Portal - ("InvoiceInfo" is a self-service portal which will allow you to obtain answers to invoice receipts, processing and payment queries online.)
- Emory's Idling Reduction Policy
- Emory's Tobacco Policy (Important Note: This policy applies to all Emory University and Healthcare properties)
- Emory's Tobacco Policy FAQs
- Federal Excluded Parties List (EPLS) **Emory University does not do business with entities debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment and ineligible from receiving Federal contracts.
- SAM (Previous CCR)